Wednesday, February 23, 2005

20 things i hate to admit i love

20 things i hate to admit i love

1. manicures and pedicures
2. big and rich's song "save a horse, ride a cowboy"
3. eve 6
4. barry manilow
5. romance/passion/sex
6. privacy/alone time
7. time off from work (makes me feel lazy, though!)
8. my brother
9. going to school
10. harassing my boss (at my 2nd job) b/c i'm secure in my job
11. being different
12. orneriness (in myself and in others -- i love those ornery kids in the classroom, too!)
13. knowledge -- learning
14. comedy/comedians/joking/laughing
15. family history/family reunions
16. christmas and birthdays - i love to find/buy/wrap/give gifts
17, my children's father (although it's kind of a sick form of love -- as we're divorced many years!)
18. adventures
19. coca-cola
20. blood and guts movies (rambo, die hard, walking tall, etc)

No comments: