Wednesday, June 22, 2005
1. sunshine (and the opportunity to lay out and tan!)
2. time off from work - school is out!
3. baseball season, both little league and the big league
4. gardens and fresh fruits and vegetables
5. extra money for working extra
6. reading time!!!
7. amusement parks
8. swimming, water sports, canoeing
9. thunderstorms with lots of thunder and ligthening
10. family vacations and adventures (even family reunions)
i've got my number -- decided to see what this site said about my personality based on the numerical analyzation of my name --
You entered: jill ann campbell
There are 15 letters in your name.
Those 15 letters total to 55
There are 4 vowels and 11 consonants in your name.
Your number is: 1
The characteristics of #1 are: Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.
The expression or destiny for #1:
A number 1 Expression denotes the skilled executive with keen administrative capabilities. You must develop the capacity to be a fine leader, sales executive, or promoter. You have the tools to become an original person with a creative approach to problem solving, and a penchant for initiating action. Someone may have to follow behind you to handle the details, but you know how to get things going and make things happen. You have a good mind and the ability to use it for your advancement. Because of these factors, you have much potential for achievement and financial rewards. Frequently, this expression belongs to one running a business or striving to achieve a level of accomplishment on ones talents and efforts. You have little need for much supervision, preferring to act on your own with little restraint. You are both ambitious and determined. Self-confident and self-reliant must be yours, as you develop a strong unyielding will and the courage of your convictions.
Although you fear loneliness, you want to be left alone. You fear routine and being in a rut. You often jump the gun because you are afraid of being left behind.
The negative attributes of the 1 Expression are egotism and a self-centered approach to life. This is an aggressive number and if it is over-emphasized it is very hard to live with. You do not have to be overly aggressive to fulfill your destiny. The 1 has a natural instinct to dominate and to be the boss; adhering to the concept of being number One. Again, you do not have to dominate and destroy in order to lead and manage.
Your Soul Urge number is: 8
A Soul Urge number of 8 means: With an 8 soul urge, you have a natural flare for big business and the challenges imposed by the commercial world. Power, status and success are very important to you. You have strong urges to supervise, organize and lead. Material desires are also very pronounced. You have good executive abilities, and with these, confidence, energy and ambition.
Your mind is analytical and judgment sound; you're a good judge of material values and also human character. Self-controlled, you rarely let emotions cloud judgment. You are somewhat of an organizer at heart, and you like to keep those beneath you organized and on a proper track. This is a personality that wants to lead, not follow. You want to be known for your planning ability and solid judgment.
The negative aspects of the 8 soul urge are the often dominating and exacting attitude. You may have a tendency to be very rigid, sometimes stubborn.
Your Inner Dream number is: 3
An Inner Dream number of 3 means: You dream of artistic expression; writing, painting, music. You would seek to more freely express your inner feeling and obtain more enjoyment from life. You also dream of being more popular, likable, and appreciated.
this site shows what my birthday reveals about me and/or my personality --
You entered: 11/27/1965
You were born on a Saturday under the astrological sign Sagittarius.
Your Life path number is 5.
The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2439091.5.
The golden number for 1965 is 9.
The epact number for 1965 is 27.
The year 1965 was not a leap year.
As of 6/22/2005 12:22:10 PM CDT
You are 39 years old.
You are 475 months old.
You are 2,065 weeks old.
You are 14,452 days old.
You are 346,860 hours old.
You are 20,811,622 minutes old.
You are 1,248,697,330 seconds old.
There are 158 days till your next birthday on which your cake will have 40 candles on it.
Those 40 candles produce 40 BTU's, or 10,080 calories of heat (that's only 10.0800 food Calories!) .
You can boil 4.57 US ounces of water with that many candles.
Your birthstone is Citrine
The Mystical properties of Citrine = Citrine is said to help one connect with Spirit.
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewlers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources) Yellow Topaz, Pearl, Diamond
Your birth tree is Ash Tree, the Ambition
Uncommonly attractive, vivacious, impulsive, demanding, does not care for criticism, ambitious, intelligent, talented, likes to play with its fate, can be egotistic, very reliable and trustworthy, faithful and prudent lover, sometimes brains rule over heart, but takes partnership very serious.
The moon's phase on the day you wereborn was waxing crescent.
Saturday, November 27, 1965
Moon's age (days): 3
Distance (Earth radii): 63.20
Percent Illumination 15.54%
Ecliptic latitude (degrees): -3.77
Ecliptic longitude (degrees): 294.03
Friday, June 17, 2005
1. What time is it? 1:03 a.m.
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Jill Ann Campbell
3. Nicknames: Jill the Pill, Jillybean, Jacks_friend, Memaw, PITA
4. Piercing? Ears – several times
5. Color of Eyes: green
6. Place of birth: Pittsburg, Kansas – the old Mt. Carmel hospital
7. Favorite food: hamburgers, grilled at home w/ onion, tomato, pickles, mustard & ketchup – yeah!
8. Ever been to Mexico? no
9. Ever been toilet papered? Many times, because it’s the cool thing where my kids go to school to TP the houses of all of the athletes/participants, complete w/ writing on the windows of the house and the car.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? yes
11. Been in a car accident? yes
12. Croutons or bacon bits: Bacon bits
13. Favorite day of the week: Sunday, day for family and have the most time off from work
14. Favorite restaurant: locally = Red Onion Café. Others include Cheesecake Factory, Joe’s Crab Shack, Hibachi, Olive Garden, Chicken Mary’s, Jim’s, Bricktown, & Café del Rio.
15. Favorite flower: Tiger Lilies
16. Favorite sport to watch: Baseball, Ice Skating, Gymnastics, Olympics, Football (NFL) and Boxing.
17. Favorite drink: Water – I’m lying. It’s Coke, really, but I’m trying to convince myself that it’s water! So far, it’s not working!!
18. Favorite ice cream: Home made ice cream like my mother makes.
19. Disney or Warner Bros: Disney
20. Favorite fast food restaurant: Taco Bell
21. What color is your bedroom carpet? Dove gray
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Jerry
24. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Famous Barr
25. What you do most often when you are bored? Who has time for that?
26. Bed time: Any time available!
27. Favorite TV shows: countdowns on VH1, MTV, CMT
28. Last person you went out to dinner with: Jerry
29. Ford or Chevy: neither
30. What are you listening to right now? Oldies
31. What is your favorite color? Blues, Purples, and Maroons
32. Lake, ocean or river? Anything with a beach and a place to swim, tan, and explore.
33. How many tattoos do you have? 2
34. Have you ever run out of gas? Not in my car, but I have in someone else’s car.
35. Time you finished this e-mail? 1:20 a.m.