Sunday, January 23, 2011

seems like forever

i'll make no secrets about it -- i didn't vote for obama and i've got no respect for him. i had little respect for him before he took office, but if it could be measured . . . it would be running in the big negative numbers!

i'm posting this countdown ticker to my blog, just to remind me of how much longer we will be burdened w/ the poor decision made by a large amount of people. funny how people are NOT bragging about their choice now!

i've already purchased my "obama's last day" t-shirt so i can start sharing my celebration w/ others early. to the obama-fans -- live it up, b/c his pratices will be coming to an abrupt halt!

2 comments:

rscoach said...

Although I vehemently disagree with your politics - i continue to follow your blog - both personal and art because I appreciate other things about your POV - I don't want to get into a big political discussion - I have family members who are on your team - but wanted you and others that read this to know that in fact we can have different opinions and still appreciate each other - hoping you will take this in the spirit of love and kindness that this is written by a fellow artist - I admire your fortitude in sticking with your art journal - and wish you a creative 2011 - Reva (Los Angeles) A proud life-long Democrat and Obama supporter :)

Anonymous said...

Jill
I just found this and I AGREE with you that Obama needs to go. I hope we have a country left when we finally do get rid of him. Am still wondering why and how he got in there. As you say, there are a lot of his so called supporters who are not bragging now. How much longer can he blame Bush. He was not perfect but better than what there is now.